4/03/2017

The ABCs of Death 2 (2014)


Rating: 4/5 (Though movie was not completed)


ABCs of Death 2 is exceptionally better than the first one, in my opinion, like I'm not disturbed at all.

This is a great short that plays out one's expectation vs. reality.


Never fuck with badgers, they do not mess around. This was hilarious and I enjoyed it.

Mob justice never works out. Has a nice gory scene of a beheading gone wrong. Lucy's 26 year old boyfriend bared a slight resemblance to Jon Snow, and by slight resemblance I mean they have similar hair styles. 


Well, that was interesting, to say the least. Interesting take on the word they were given.

Moral: When stranded on an island with your male friend do not fall in love with a woman who also shows up from a shipwreck. It messes with the equilibrium and she'll have to die.




So she barely fell from a tree and broke her shin to the point the bone is coming out of her skin, I don't really believe that. I also don't believe that she's somewhat "falling" in love with a man she literally had a two minute conversation with. 



Moral: Do not call your grandad a wanker, he will cut you. Also, don't sleep in briefs and knee high socks, you look like a twat.



Kissing has become a lot more dangerous apparently and weird as hell.



It wasn't terrible but it wasn't amazing either. The eldest son, who looks like he's 50, dresses like a teenager, so that made me uncomfortable.



What I got from this: Jesus was gay and had a poorly placed, shitty tattoo.





Update 4/3/2017: This has been sitting in my draft folder since June 4, 2015, which means I'm probably never going to finish this movie. 😵



No comments:

Post a Comment