8/03/2017

The Disappointments Room (2017)

Rating: Thumbs Up 👍


This movie is not highly rated on IMDb, so it makes perfect sense that I liked it. After reading the trivia and about the scenes cut from the movie I obviously wish they had been added back to help the flow.

I think I just like the whole hidden room where you hide disfigured children portion, I wish there was more of that. The whole mystery of how their infant daughter died was very anti-climatic, with all the blood they showed in flashbacks I had assumed the  mother snapped and stabbed her, but she just fell asleep on her, not very interesting. Real, but not very interesting, so that whole thing was very meh.  

I did not like that cat, who was very cute I must say, was killed. I would have preferred the child killed instead of the cat, that would have taken her mental issues to a whole new level of crazy, and possibly led to a more interesting ending. 

No comments:

Post a Comment