4/14/2017

Abattoir (2016)

Rating: Thumbs Down 👎



This movie was, in my opinion, a hot mess. When it started I was under the impression that it was a period film, but it turns out it was modern times. I wonder if the main actress wandered onto the wrong set and they just ran with it. 

The movie is basically about a cult leader who was killed by an angry ex-follower. He went to Hell, came back from Hell and convinced a whole town to kill each other and their children for his own selfish reasons. He also collects rooms that brutal murders took place in, but he also seems to orchestrate which rooms he wants, I don't know, it was very confusing. 

He's building this house in the woods and I don't think it follows any building codes and I'm surprised it's even standing. 

I mean look at that, that should not be standing.

Don't watch it, just trust me, it's not good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment